Sunday, December 03, 2006

EVENT: Fall Salads Update

Hello Everyone,

The Fall Salads Round up will be a bit delayed. My husband suddenly had to be rushed to the hospital last week. We just found out that he has diabetes. So I have not been able to keep up with the blog at all as you can see. I also have been taking care of my two sick children, bronchitis and ear infection. And then of course, I got a fever and a bad cold and a sinus infection so I am trying to crawl out from under it all.

I am very excited to go through all the recipes and do the round up but it will take a couple of days. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

xo Gabriella

5 comments:

Deetsa said...

What a lot of things on your plate. I hope everything gets better for you and your family. *HUGS*

cookiecrumb said...

OMG!
Sending healthy hugs your way.

Dolores said...

Don't worry about the roundup -- take care of your family. And know there are a lot of us out here pulling for all of you!

Anonymous said...

Life has a way of sneaking up on you when you least expect it, doesn't it? Hang in there! Sending healthy wishes to you and yours!! :)

Anonymous said...

hi gabriella,
i'm sorry to hear about your husband & your not feeling so well yourself. hope everything's okay & get well soon!