Monday, November 20, 2006

ENTERTAINING: Thanksgiving 04

Thanskgiving 04 place set

In 2004 the boys were just under 6 months. So it had been a very long time since I had really done a whole "to do". I really needed some "Me" projects. So I picked a big Thanksgiving dinner. I made the table cloths, did up a major meal, made a lovely flower arrangement and so on and so forth. It was a very special first Thanksgiving for our family.
Begin Thanskgiving all set

I know we started with my squash curry soup and then moved on to a traditional Thanksgiving feast. I did make a failure of a dish that I had gotten from one of the food magazines. It was a sweet potatoe torte. It was revoltingly sweet. It also burned a bit but that was probably the best tasting part of it.

Thanskgiving 04  plated

1 comment:

Nau-Dee said...

My mouth is watering!!!! and the table setting is really Beautiful!