Friday, September 15, 2006

ON FOOD: Dining Out at Willie's Seafood

Willie's Seafood is in Healdsburg, California. Casual but nice. Their entire menu is small dishes. Since there were four adults and two toddlers we ordered many many dishes. I had never taken pictures in restaurants and lately we had not gone out much so there has been little opportunity. So I thought I would take advantage of the evening. The food was really delicious. My tuna tartare is better though. The riblets were amazing. I thought the boys would like the garlic bread and the riblets but I have to admit that they got very little of it.


Tuna Tartare
Tuna Tartare - Willie's Seafood

Crab Cakes
Crab Cake - Willie's Seafood

Garlic Bread
Garlic bread - Willie's Seafood

Fried Calamari
Calamari - Willie's Seafood

The Riblets
Riblets - Willie's Seafood

Bacon Wrapped Scallops
Bacon Wrapped Scallops - Willie's Seafood

No comments: