Tuesday, September 19, 2006

RECIPE: Grilled Vegetables

Grilled Vegetables

This is the perfect vegetable dish to make for a buffet style party. This way people can choose what they like and what they don't. Also, You don;t have to work too hard to plate it because they look so beautiful just layed out in rows. I served these with a Creamy Lemon Vinaigrette.

I just used my grill pan and grilled them all seperately. I lightly tossed them with olive oil and sprinkled them with fleur de sel and black pepper. I cut the asparagus spears in half lengthwise after I cooked them. I grilled the corn while still on the cob and then cut the kernals off.

1 comment:

simplicity is fine said...

see i told you i check your page daily! it was great to chat tonite. i'll see you sunday then. i'll be with all 3 of my boys in tow. around 11.