Friday, September 15, 2006

PHOTOGRAPHS: Ferarri Carrano Winery

Ferarri Carrano is also in Geyserville, California. It is a sprawling and luxurient estate with a palatial main building. The wine was quite good. I really don't drink sweet wine but I bought a sweet wine to bring back with us. I have not opened it yet.

Entrance
Ferarri Carrano Wisteria Entrance

The House
Ferarri Carrano Winery

The Gardens
Ferarri Carrano

New Growth
Ferarri Carrano New Fields

Malbec Grapes
Ferarri Carrano Grapes

Wine Vault
Ferarri Carrano Wine Vault

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi gabriella! you're busy writing, eh?
i love sweet wine and don't forget ice wine, which is my all-time fave

Anonymous said...

i tag you to do the top 5 things to eat before you die! i'm curious to read what you write and keep this rolling!
please see my post: http://fooddiary.blogsome.com/2006/09/15/my-top-5-things-to-eat-before-you-die/

Anonymous said...

There wine is on my top 5 of all favorite.

Nau-Dee said...

The Photos of this California estate remind me of Italy (Tuscany)! Very beautiful grounds!

G said...

Eliza, I have only had one ice wine - bonny doon and it was too sweet for me.

Peabody - good to know!

Nau-Dee - yes, very tuscan

Anonymous said...

What great pics, half hr drive for me.

G said...

I can't believe you live so close. Jealous.