Saturday, September 16, 2006

QUICK COOK RECIPE: Steak with Smoked Paprika

Steak with Paprika

Steak with Smoked Paprika

2 rib-eye steaks
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
salt
2 tablespoons butter

Preheat the Broiler. Combine the paprika, salt and pepper in a small dish. Then rub it onto both sides of the steaks. Cut the butter into pieces and place on one side of the steaks. Make a little dish with tinfoil and place the steaks on the tinfoil. You can skip this but you will have a much harder time cleaning up this whole supper. Place in broiler and broil for 6 minutes on one side, flip and continue to cook for 5 minutes. Serve!

Steaks with paprika raw

6 comments:

Kalyn Denny said...

I'll be over for dinner!!

Nau-Dee said...

Love the picts and this Looks WONDERFUL!

G said...

Kalyn - ANY TIME!!

Nau- It is so hard to make a big slab of steak look good in a photo.

Kalyn Denny said...

Just leaving another comment to let you know that I'm including this recipe in my South Beach Recipes of the Week today, where I feature SB friendly recipes from other blogs. There's a link back here so people can find the recipe and your photo (with a photo credit for you, of course.) Great recipe!

G said...

Thanks a mill Kalyn!I am actually making it again tonight for supper. It is a favorite in this house.

ihlepk said...

How do you know if something here is on the sbd diet. Ribeye steak is not on the sbd diet that I have found. Also where does it show what phase it is. I love your recipes but have trouble finding if I can use them on certain phases I am on phase one.
Ribey Steak if one of my favorite foods and so is pork.
Thanks

ihlepk