Friday, April 21, 2006

My Life As A Reluctant Housewife

but Happy.

That is me in a nutshell.

I am a SAHM and have toddler twin boys. Sometimes I wonder how am I ever going to come up with three meals a day. I love love love to cook but three real meals a day can be quite a bit daunting. I really do not get a thrill or a release from cleaning. I do like to organize but really do feel life would be much improved with a house cleaner. Little bits of dust frankly do not bother me too much. Kitchen counters and bathrooms must be spotless though. There is big difference between being plain filthly and needing to tidy up a bit. I used to be crafty until I had the boys. And and was never as crafty as those people that have some of the most fabulous craft blogs that make me drool.

Needless to say, I am much harsher on myself than my husband and little boys are on myself then they could ever be.



Technorati Tags:
, , , , ,

No comments: