Friday, July 21, 2006

EVENT: Still Life - Sugar

Sugar

Sugar is this month’s challenge. I love sugar. I wish I did not love sugar. No wait, I don’t mind loving sugar. I just wish I were able to not give in so easily to my sugar cravings. My oldest friend, Jane, and I used to sample sugar while hiding in my granny’s closet underneath her fancy dresses. Brown sugar was our favorite. Now I have discovered the deliciousness of Muscavado sugar, which is a really deep brown sugar. It is so wonderful sprinkled on top of blueberries with a little milk or cream. Trust me.

To learn more please see the Still Life With. . . website or more photographs at flikr Group (Food Photography: Sugar)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great picture! I've also just discovered Muscavado sugar and I agree that it would be wonderful sprinkled on blueberries with cream.