Wednesday, May 31, 2006

EVENT: I'll Show You Mine If You Show Me Yours #1

Well Sweetnicks is up to her old tricks. Isn't it fun! Well, what is she going to show you if you show her yours? Your refrigerator. Thank god I just cleaned mine. But you will see I have not done the big grocery shop this week. Basically we have gobs of milks and condiments. At least we have brocolli, strawberries and zuchinni in the drawer.

Refrigerator

She also wants to know: Three things in our fridge that always need to be there and Three things that we never have in there.

MUST HAVES:
1- Butter
2- Mustard
3- Milk

WHAT WE NEVER HAVE:
1- enough fruit
2- intestines or brain (ick)
3- Never say Never

12 comments:

Kalyn Denny said...

Very fun. We food bloggers always seem to have plenty of condiments, don't we?

Fruit Loops said...

Cool cool another one these are fun :D

Heres mine:
http://vegetivorous.blogspot.com/2006/06/event-ill-show-you-mine-if-you-show-me.html

Jen said...

I agree to your weekend baby blogging plan.

;)

Anonymous said...

Your fridge is very clean and tidy--which is why I'm not taking part in this event!!!!!!! I would have to clean mine first. The world is not ready for the chaos that is my fridge.

G said...

I guess I should put that spam blocker on. ick. I don't need that crap in my blog. But I guess I had to be bitten by it at some point.

ooh. Angel! that is great. We will have fun with that.

Sher- I had done a good cleaning like 2 weeks ago. I am always sort of mopping it up though.

G said...

Jen,

Make sure you tell Sweenicks your photo is up. She is the one whose event it is and she will be doing the round up


Kalyn, I LOVE condiments. I am sort of a condiment junky.

Cate said...

Gabriella - you can delete that first message. When you log in to your account, go to the comments and you'll see a little trash can. If you click on that, you can delete the message.

G said...

oh Cate! thank you so much. Such a relief. One would think that I would have noticed that.

Lady Amalthea said...

Your fridge is surprisingly tidy. Mine is currently overflowing (I'm not kidding; it's getting hard to close the door and to open it again without dropping everything inside), hence why I'm not participating.

G said...

Tidy bc it was bare in this photo. I should take one now after I went shopping. oigh. can't find anything.

sylvie1950 said...

Bare today but I know you'll have fun filling it up.

G said...

I sure will!