Wednesday, May 03, 2006

EVENT: Jihva For Mango

Indira from Mahanandi held her first blog event recently, the first in a series called Jihva for Ingredients and this first event features one of the most delicious fruits, the mango.

From the Mahanandi Blog:
"What is Jihvā ?Jihvā, the Sanskrit word means taste, desire and deep longing.
This powerful word also represents tongue and taste buds. What is Jihvā for
Ingredients?I believe for Jihvā to happen, it’s all in the ingredients and how
they are cooked. Jihvā for Ingredients (JFI) is online monthly food event,
celebrating the Ingredients and what they can do for our Jihvā."
This was my first food blog event. I actually did not even know what a blog event was when I submitted my recipe. I am not even sure I knew I was submitting it but I am sure glad that I got involved. No, it is not Indian but it does have Mango. And I think it is quite delicious. Please see my Mango, Jicama, Corn Salad Recipe

Please check up the Round-Up for The Jihva For Mango Blog Event!

Blog Food Events
Reluctant Housewife Recipes

Technorati Tags:, , ,

No comments: