Sunday, May 07, 2006

EVENT: WHB #32 - Focaccia with Lavender Garlic

Please check out Kayln’s Kitchen who hosts Weekend Herb Blogging. Celebrate food with the taste of herbs! Check out last weeks' recap: Kalyn’s Kitchen Weekend Herb Blogging #31.

For more information please check out Weekend Herb Blogging Archives.

This week I am submitting an old classic of mine, Focaccia with Lavender Garlic. I have been making this for years. This is an old photograph because greedy little hands prevented me from taking a picture of this weekend's batch.

6 comments:

Deetsa said...

Great blog! I enjoyed what I read and look forward to more. :)

G said...

thank you! I will go and check out your blog!

Kalyn Denny said...

Sounds very tasty. I'm starting to plant my garden and I think I must look for some lavendar.

G said...

oh Kayln, You have to. You will love it! A herb lover like yourself will be so happy if you do!!

Anonymous said...

I've only used lavender once before. I love Focaccia and will definitly have to try this one. Thanks

G said...

Let me know how you like it!