Thursday, June 29, 2006

DAILY REPORT: Friday, June 30

I never get around to writing these. This week was exhausting. It was "Newsletter Week" which is when I work on my Twin Club's Newsletter. I spend hours and hours each night working on it. Probably too much time. I don't think I am being very efficient and constantly fiddle with the lay out. I was up until 3:30 a.m. the past two nights and swear I am going to bed "early" tonight. That means by 1:00 a.m.

I have a gazillion of pictures to go through on my camera. I don't even remember what is on there right now. I have to write down at least three recipes I made up over the past couple of weeks.

We are having a Teletubby birthday party for the boys next month. I am making way too many things for it. Crafty things and not just food things. I shall just have to see how much of that I can actually accomplish. Me and my projects.

No comments: