Thursday, June 08, 2006

WEEKEND BABY BLOGGING - WBB - Don't Forget!

Don't Forget!!! We have WEEKEND BABY BLOGGING (WBB)!! So come on and join in. We will be having lots of fun.

I will be doing the round up for all us food bloggers with babies that we can't stop taking pictures of! So if you have a picture of your baby or babies that you would like to share with the readers, post the picture on your blog sometime during the weekend. Then email me your permalink at gabriellatrue@gmail.com. I will post a round-up on Monday. Also, please put a link back to my site within your post so that your readers can find WBB and the round-up too.

Oh. Babies or course come in ALL AGES!! So your children of all ages are included.


Weekend Baby Blogging Archives


Technorati Tags:

2 comments:

Deetsa said...

Oh gosh... all these Weekend post gatherings remind me of all the things I don't have in my life yet: dog, cat, baby. *sigh* Hmm... I should get crackin' on Herb Blogging. It seems it's all I have left on the list of Weekend blogs ;-)

G said...

Listen sweets, there is no rush. You just go at your own pace and follow your own path and that will help make the world a better place.

and yes, do join in on WHB. it is so fun.