Friday, June 09, 2006

EVENT: ARF#24 - Strawberry Vinaigrette

Strawberry Vinaigrette

This is my new salad! Strawberry Vinaigrette with Arugula and Hazlenut Salad. I usually am not one for sweet dressings but I think the freshness of the strawberries really make it special and not some sickly sweet concoction from a salad bar. And of course strawberries are the perfect thing for Sweetnicks famous Antioxident Rich Food Tuesday were one really just needs to cook with veggies or fruit but I seem to be keeping in the spirit of the top 10 list for at least a little while longer!
Arugula Salad with Strawberry Vinaigrette


Blog Food Events, Reluctant Housewife Recipes
Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

2 comments:

chocoadik said...

the twins are soooo cute! pinch! pinch! pinch! :) anyway, whenever i watch teletubbies with my nephew before, i used to change the channel, because i can't imagine big aliens who repeatedly speak the same words, over and over again??? :O ei-oh, ei-oh. hehe. :)

G said...

I know what you mean but they are actually quite endearing after a while. But maybe that is only bc my boys love them so much.