Sunday, June 04, 2006

EVENT: ARF/5-A-Day #23

Chef's Special Salad Detail

I have been making this salad for years but I never really paid any bit of attention that it was filled with Anti-Oxident Rich Goodies like cranberries and pecans. It is just the ticket for Sweetnicks famous Antioxident Rich Food Tuesday!

This is one of my favorite salads, Chef's Special Salad with Cranberries and Pecans. There is a restaurant near us, Walt's Wharf, us that makes it but I make my own version of it all the time since it is not exactly as if we can make it out very often.


Blog Food Events, Reluctant Housewife Recipes
Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»