Monday, June 12, 2006

WEEKEND BABY BLOGGING - WBB#4 Round Up




Angel of Fruit Salad who luckily for us started Weekend Baby Blogging took her sweet baby swimming for the first time. This is a major moment!!! I love to swim so I get happy to see babies swimming.


Sarah of Cucina Bella really does have such a cute foodie in the making. Look at him with the Kitchen Aid.


June 2006 Xander and Timmy Watching Teletubbies
Timmy and Xander are very serious in this picture. They are watching a GRIPPING scene of Teletubbies. Gripping!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh!! They look so wonderful!

La Vida Dulce said...

Hi Gabriella! I just read your post about bread baking. That is an easy formula and the added whole wheat gives it a nice texture. These babies are beautiful, what little angels! I have no grandchildren YET, but I am hopeful. Take care and God bless you.

G said...

Thanks! I love whole wheat.