Sunday, June 04, 2006

WEEKEND BABY BLOGGING - WBB#3

So this is my first Weekend Baby Blogging! Angel started it officially and had done two weekends already. Don't forget to email me the permalink for your entry of your baby (of any age) so I can do the round up on Monday.

Don't forget to check out the Weekend Baby Blogging Announcment!

These are my babies! Xander and Timmy are 22.5 months old. I bought these silly t-shirts myself. I am such a dork.

Xan Loves Mom
Xan Loves Mom

Mo Loves Mom
Timmy Loves Mom

Oh. Babies or course come in ALL AGES!! So your children of all ages are included.


Weekend Baby Blogging Archives


Technorati Tags:

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My God, look at Xander and Timmy...They have gotten so Handsome and Big. I miss seeing their cute little smiling faces.

I wish I had a blog, will I do but haven't done anything with it. How do I join in this baby blog, you are mentioning?


They are GORGEOUS..... GABBY!

XOX, Tab

Anonymous said...

So cute.Twins! wow! great.You are really a brave soul.

G said...

Tabby - Just email me a pic.

Ramya- brave. I think exhausted is more like it.

Kalyn Denny said...

Very cute. I put a little plug for Weekend Baby Blogging in the WHB recap.

G said...

Thanks Kalyn! that is so sweet of you to do that!

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»