Sunday, June 04, 2006

EVENT: EoMEoTE #16 - The Da Clucki Code

Egg Salad and Da Vinci

Why read when you can listen! So this week the Cook Sister's EoMEoTE #16 - is not just about eggs and a carb but it is about all things Da Vinci Code. err. I mean The Da Clucki Code. So I made my favorite egg salad served up with Carr's Crackers. I am not a big sandwich girl and prefer crackers. And I plugged myself into some headphones and sat back and listend to The Da Clucki Code on my Ipod.

Blog Food Events, Reluctant Housewife Recipes
Technorati Tags: , , , , ,


Jeanne said...

Ha ha - very clever! So now we're a techno-ovo-literary food blogging event. Soon we will be acquiring superpowers!! :o)

Thanks so much for playing along - the roundup should see the light of day later this week.

Gabriella True said...

Jeanne - It was fun. And I had egg salad on the list to make for lunch anyway so it was super convenient.

Jeanne said...

Hi Gabriella

Don't die of shock now... but the EoMEoTE#16 roundup has finally been posted! Go check it out...

Hope to see you again next time!

Gabriella True said...

The Grail! it has been found on Cooksister!


Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.