Saturday, June 10, 2006

EVENT: WHB#36 - Paparadelle with Lemon Butter Chive Sauce

Chives


Please check out Kayln’s Kitchen who started and runs Weekend Herb Blogging. But please note that once again WHB is on the road! And this week Cate from Sweetnicks is so graciously hosting us this week! She is going to be very busy since she has Weekend Dog Blogging And ARF Tuesdays. Oigh!

Celebrate food with the taste of herbs! For more information please check out Weekend Herb Blogging Archives.

This week I made Paparadelle with Lemon Butter and Chive Sauce. I actually made this to go along with a Veal Scaloppini that I made for the most recent Paper Chef. I loved the sauce so much that I made it again last night to gove over these little dried ravioli and it was just as delicious. You have to make it!

Blog Food Events, Reluctant Housewife Recipes
Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

3 comments:

Gattina Cheung said...

I just love chives!!! Its look and flavor are so delicate! Thanks for the idea, I'll do it with ravioli as well!

Anna (Morsels and Musings) said...

Butter, lemon, chives and pappardelle. Seriously some of my favourite flavours! You can't go wrong with that!!!

G said...

Can't go wrong! Simple is beautiful.